Yesterday..

How was everyone else's Thanksgiving?

I will get to the good part. We had fun. And food. We had:
-pecan pie
-apple pie
-pumpkin pie
-mashed potatoes
-cranberry sauce
-bread rolls
-turkey
-stuffing
-gravy
-green beans
-marshmallow banana pudding

Let me just say..It was delicious.
We all took pictures of everything, well, me and McCja did, I charged Chloe the entire night before because I knew I'd be taking lots of pictures, and McCja charged Nikki, her camera.
(Nikon).
I took plenty of pictures. Then I entertained 6 kids out in the pool. 6. But, I'm a natural entertainer because I am like my father, who is also an entertainer. We both like to talk, we're both crazy and funny and we like to be the center of attention. :D
I got a sunburn, and also, a pool sinker hoop tossed between my right eye and my nose. I can still feel where it hit. I'm just glad it didn't turn purple. I did what my father would have done. The little kid threw the hoop, so I made a big deal out of it, slunk over to the corner holding my nose as if I were in great pain. For the first 25 seconds, I was, but I just slunked over, and heard all this:
"Joel! That's enough!"
"Go inside!"
"BE CAREFUL!"
At that last one, I peeked out from behind my hand and looked at everyone as if I were about to cry.
"GOTCHA!" I screamed, and we played volleyball again. I made up two games on the spot, and they were really fun. Or so the kids thought.
1. Noodle wars.. Separate into teams and beat the tar out of the everyone with your eyes closed!
2. Snake. (It's great with lots and lots of people!) Everyone except ONE brave little soul is lined up with their eyes closed. All linked together, they have to chase the little brave one! Whoever touches 'it', gets to be alone and brave next.
It was fun! Then we all stood around on the patio as we dried off, and we sang Sound of Music songs. And Christmas songs.
We have to have that family back over, because they are a riot!
And then of course, I didn't get seconds because of course, 'it's not polite' mleh mleh, so as soon as everyone else left, I got the seconds I wanted. =)
I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving!

So, I hope you had a great GLUTTON DAY!

SO, LATE:

HAPPY GLUTTON DAY!

:) Please let me know how YOURS went!

3 murmurs:

Yay! Sounds like you had a good time. :D

November 28, 2008 7:07 AM  

I'm glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving. We had a wonderful thanksgiving also.....but I doubt we had as much fun as you!!!!!

November 30, 2008 12:20 PM  

Ours was fun too. Your brother was here, so we had lots of chuckles. Photos are now posted on my blog! Hurry! Run, do no walk on over!

December 01, 2008 11:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home