Alright.
We all know the stereotypical meaning of today. Long ago some old people shared loads of nummy food. But what is the real meaning?
To stuff our faces with mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, pecan and apple pie, green beans and pumpkin rolls.
Let's put aside all that. What things are you truly thankful for? Today is Thanksgiving. So give thanks!

I'm thankful for all this food that we're so blessed to have, when people on the other side of the world haven't seen a crumb for months.
I'm thankful for a nice house when people in Venezuela and other countries are living on the street.
I'm thankful for my family and my friends, who are always there when I need them.
I'm thankful for everything that God has so graciously given me.

What about you?
What are you thankful for?

6 murmurs:

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 27, 2008 7:12 AM  

I'm thankful for everything God has given me so graciously. I'm thankful for the eternal salvation, I'm thankful for being able to have 3 square meals a day, without worry. I'm thankful for living in a cozy, warm house. I'm thankful for my family, and my friends. I'm thankful for all the animals i have, and of all the wonderful things God has done in my life. And i am very thankful for EVERYTHING i have, big and small. But, i think i am most Thankful for Being able to know God, and to worship Him,
And that He would send Jesus Christ down to die on the cross for us,US, is truly amazing.

November 27, 2008 7:14 AM  

Very nice title lol.

November 27, 2008 9:34 AM  

Hellows! Happeh Thanksgiving!
I'ma post about it...

November 27, 2008 10:16 AM  

I love your post. I am so thankful for many things that I read here...

I am also thankful for new friends all over the world!
Jen

November 27, 2008 6:39 PM  

I'm thankful for such a lovely NIECE who is so creative and smart!

December 01, 2008 11:34 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home