These....

Are interesting...

http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf


http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/games/magic-gopher-central.swf


http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/mindread/mindread.html


I needed something that would take my mind off of Obama and his baby-killing nonsense. He doesn't care.
If he doesn't care for babies, he has no heart. What makes America think he even cares for America?
-_-
He makes me mad.

I have an awesome confession:

I beat ALL of those mind-readers!! WOO! I don't know how they do it, or how I do it!! But I can beat them!
And they all involve math, which, I am horrible at...* ahem, I HATE IT, ahem *

So, just see if you can beat them. I caaaaan! WOO!

Anyways...Yeah...
Please pray for America...They need it.
Obama as President...Wow...

And, today is Wacky Wednesday, so I decided to post those wacky mind-reader thingies.

AND, TODAY IS WE'RE GONNA DIE BECAUSE OBAMA IS PRESIDENT DAY...I'd say that's wacky...scary...and enough for this Wednesday.

* breaks into tears *

Obama is President.

PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE THIS ONE.

5 murmurs:

I know...it crazy....BOO OBAMA

November 05, 2008 10:13 AM  

Obama is such a what's that word HYPOCRIT I just pray that the American ppl will see what they have done and learn a lesson.

November 05, 2008 3:25 PM  

I don't like Obama-Binladin either!
I'm just going to TRY and ignore him for his four years.

Jonathan.

November 05, 2008 3:38 PM  

*wants to speak up about the misspelling of "hypocrite," but refrains... at least directly*

To my surprise, I'm accepting that Obama is president now... reluctantly.
In my mind, what's worse is that our God-denying Democrat senator is in the Senate! >:(

November 06, 2008 5:30 AM  

I know i spelled wrong!

November 06, 2008 11:21 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home