Crazy Laws That Still Exist!

I just found these and I knew I had to post them!
So here we go!
Sorry, it is not organized. But this made me laugh so hard!
(That means that some are in Indiana, some in Florida, some in Michigan..etc.)
__________________________________

It is illegal to sing in public while attired in a bathing suit.
It is forbidden to imitate an animal.
It is illegal to eat cottage cheese after 6:00 PM on Sunday.
You may not tie a giraffe to a telephone pole.
It is illegal for a chicken to cross the road.
You may not fish on a camel's back.
"Dwarf-tossing," the strange practice of hurling dwarfs in padded suits, is outlawed in the bars of Springfield, Ill., because it's dangerous and exploitative. The practice is apparently allowed elsewhere in town, with a special permit.
Bathing is prohibited during the winter.
You will be fined $1,000 for worrying a squirrel.
It is illegal to put ice-cream on cherry pie.
It is illegal to catch a bullfrog in a tomato patch.
No one may wear a bee in their hat.
It is illegal to gargle in public.
It is illegal to rob a bank and shoot the bank teller with a water pistol.
No one may own a water gun.
You may not tie an alligator to a fire hydrant.
You will be fined $250,000 for beating a rat dead with a baseball bat.

Haha! Made me laugh so hard!

10 murmurs:

*ahem*
sorry to burst your bubble
but...
those sound suspiciously like laws made up on the spot...

July 21, 2008 12:45 AM  

Nope. They are real. Seriously. I wouldn't lie on my blog. Never.

July 21, 2008 6:22 AM  

yeah I know
but i just said those sound suspiciously like laws made up on the spot
Most of them probably were!
Cuz sometimes people just make up laws and they stick for some reason
Like the illegal-to-spit-on-sidewalk law in some city in florida
hehe

July 21, 2008 8:51 AM  

I inclination not agree on it. I think nice post. Especially the title attracted me to review the unscathed story.

January 13, 2010 10:42 PM  

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

January 17, 2010 7:53 PM  

Opulently I to but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

January 21, 2010 1:24 AM  

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

February 18, 2010 8:09 AM  

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

February 20, 2010 4:33 PM  

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта pinkandblackjunglebunny.blogspot.com

November 04, 2010 6:15 PM  

Растаможка Киев, Одесса
Консультации ВЭД
Дима Литейный
logisticskiev7@yandex.ru
+38 093 318 1567

January 28, 2011 7:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home