Update!

Today my cousins are coming...At like 3...And I am so excited...Which is why I am blogging about it. *AHEM* Moving on...
The poor things, they have to get to the airport, then drive about three hours to where we are! When they have already been on a plane all day. Wow...I know what THAT feels like *hint, hint*
I have been cleaning non-stop because I know that Aunt Verde will want a clean house when she gets back.
Mom is making some sort of soup/dish thingy and it smells awesome! It has chicken and black beans and cheese and salsa...YUM! It's in the crock-pot, and it's for dinner...I can't wait for that either!
Today I have the task of entertaining myself until my cousins come to provide plenty of entertainment for me...They always know what to do.
So my plans are:
-heely
-chat with friends
-write scheduled posts
-send ecards
-play stupid online games like Bloons which involves popping balloons with a monkey who throws darts...Stupid, yes, but it is extremely hard and VERY entertaining. I like games that challenge me.
-make a few youtube videos of nothing in particular.
-watch a few videos that my friends have favorited
-eat lunch
-tidy up the house
-write some stories
-draw, because I am illustrating a book that TDF's son is writing. About ninjas! YES!
-make myself snacks
-read MK biographies
-do headstands (YES I CAN DO HEADSTANDS)
-go on blogthings for a while, and do some quizzes.

Hopefully when I am done with these odd activities, they will pull into the drive-way, tiptoe up the stairs and that's when I run outside, hug them and help them carry their luggage in.
***

***

***

***
ARE THEY HERE YET?

Till My Next Post,
Verja

1 murmurs:

hello hello! I love games like bloons!
Lucky for you to have plans
byebye

July 23, 2008 12:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home