Dedicated to Action Packers

I have not shown my appreciation for something that has allowed for our family to move around at ease.
Action Packers.
Those tough, locking canisters that are black with a gray lid. And a red lock.
I really appreciate that they stick with you through thick and thin. That they hold as much stuff as they can and aren't obnoxious like Tupper Ware. Those break and seem very mean about it. And that means that we have to re-pack because they can't hold a few extra pounds. I don't like Tupper Ware.
Now, Action Packers, they helped me bring my turtles from the jungle. They helped me unpack my bedroom. They took good care of my hammock for me while we flew it out from the jungle.
Action packers truly are a jungle-missionary's best friend.

2 murmurs:

WooooW!
Those sound fun I want one!
Can I have one?

July 28, 2008 9:30 AM  

yeah and I remember the very first time I heard the words action packer was from you all!

August 01, 2008 11:18 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home