Hi Peoples!

Of the world...From Ukraeena, Paraguay and anywhere else you happen to be at the moment. Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

I really DO try to post, it's just that I am a procrastinator! And a very bad one at that...I tell myself 'you need to blog your bored you don't have anything else to do. go.', but then something else pops up just as I sit down. Such as, someone I know is online! I receive an email! I am told to wash the dishes! I remember I forgot something! Plenty of things come up, and I forget completely about my poor blog. I promised that it won't starve while I am at camp. I wrote a bunch of posts and scheduled them for the week that I am gone.

So be sure to check it even while I am away!

Thank You!

Jayde

1 murmurs:

Aw...
You goin' away?
Sad day!
How did you blog at 2 AM...
that's weird.
Anyways
hurrah for scheduled posts!

July 17, 2008 2:50 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home