Hello! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!

This is Verja..I have chosen this name because it is much safer than using my real name. I have heard of many cases where people track you down on the internet, and find your address (we'll leave it at that), and quite frankly it scares the heebydubbajeebies out of me!

So, I am here to announce that my new name is verja-thewittywriter. I like it very much. Know that it is still me.
Most people know me as:
-my real name
-Bookworm
--and a few others.

I have been told that I have personality and wit when I write so I figured that THAT would be the perfect name for my blog... I like fresh new things and Verja is a neat name and much safer than using my real name, and, like Obama always says: THE TIME FOR CHANGE HAS COME!
I am making fun of him by saying that. I do not like him in any way. He annoys me and I find him very ignorant. Before I get kicked out of Bloggotopia or am reported I will stop talking about him.

So don't be alarmed. I am just changing my name, and that is all!
Keep commenting, I am still here!

Until Next Time,
Verja

Newer Post Older Post Home