I have been tagged.

Here are the rules of this meme:

1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger's by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
And for some reason there aren't 6 rules.

1. I pretend I am playing a piano by making my fingers move like I was playing keys.

2. I have to have my room A LITTLE messy at least. Can't stand super duper neat rooms.

3. Sometimes I imagine I am doing something else.

4. I eat when I am bored because eating has no effect on me and never will. It is great!

5. I love preppy outfits. Like stripes and dots and polo shirts.

6. Um...
I don't know what to put for my 6th quirk!
WOO HOO! ME AND KATIE ARE THE SAME!


I'm tagging-
Charles
Bookworm
Um...Giggle Mistress
Uh...Marina, even though she doesn't have blogger.
Eh...My cat
And...GirlsNightOut

2 murmurs:

PHIKA ON MY DADS COMPUTER
erm.
Thank you for finally ackknowledging that I tagged you
But
You were supposed to tag 6 different people. :-)

July 26, 2008 4:05 AM  

um i do have blogger!!! Marina as in me marina right???

July 27, 2008 5:52 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home