20 Q

The new coolest game ever! 20 Q is the next revolutionary breakthrough! It's amazing! It asks you 20 questions, and answers you with a guess! If it doesn't get the right answer, you keep asking and it fails twice, then you win! But, that is extremely rare. It almost never happens. All you do is think of something, like, for example, a koala, and pick a category. So, it asks you questions like,
-Is it furry?
-Is it bigger than a bread-box?
-Can it swim?
-Does it have a shell?

And it gathers information. NOTE: I think there is a voice-recorder on it. Because if you say what you guessed out loud, it WILL guess it! I was doing it with my mom and told her not to say what she was thinking of, and so we were doing fine. Then my dad comes, says " What are you guessing? Your laptop computer?" Blew our cover completely!!!!
After a few more yes, no, sometimes, and unknown questions it guessed laptop computer!!! Thanks, dad!
I just bought one today at Wal-Mart and I love it! It even has an undo button if you make a mistake!
It has an attitude! It will say things like, 'I can't make it look to easy, can I?' and 'Oh! I guessed wrong! How human of me...' I love it! It is awesome, and it's really hard to beat! If you buy one, don't say what you are thinking about, because it WILL guess it! I'll believe it has ears! It has guessed every single question right! You can go with my mom who says I am exaggerating, or believe me and find out for yourself!
They are very entertaining, and they tweak your brain just perfectly! They are a very convenient size, so I carry it around in my pocket, and they make you angry sometimes!!

Bye!


2 murmurs:

SWEET SWEET SWEET I LOVE 20 Q i think i'll get one when we go shopping today miss you miss you!!!

January 18, 2008 9:06 AM  

Its... the ....devil!!!

January 18, 2008 3:28 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home