Lots of Fun!

I had so much fun today! I went to a cool pottery place and painted an awesome purple panda-bear to match my bedspread in Paraguay. It will look so awesome!
It was my friend's birthday today, so, yeah. It was really sweet! I got her a nice necklace-earring set thing... The only problem was that she doesn't have pierced ears. She liked the necklace, though. And I gave her a present from Chocoholic MK, and she totally loved it!
We ate pizza and drank soda, so, yeah. It was fun. One of the other girls made a necklace which was really easy and quick, so she was bored to death while all of us were painting our pieces. My panda is gonna look awesome! One girl from Kenya made a gecko! She painted it green and yellow! It was so cool! Another girl did a blue, yellow and green pig! Interesting, all right! But, she liked it a lot! And the birthday girl did a pink-and-purple poodle! It was soooo cute! I loved it! And the lady who took us, painted a tile that said, 'happy fifteenth!' and all of us girls got to sign it! So that was cool...
It was really funny, because the guy who was helping us kept having to help somebody else, so one girl needed a really thin brush to paint a stripe, so we had to send three girls to get one little brush! LOL!
She also didn't like sauce on her pizza! I thought that was weird, but she loved it! I had so much fun!
I think I am gonna keep writing in this cute purple color. I like it alot! It fits me really well.
So, yeah, I had a lot of fun! Oh, and Chocoholic MK! She said to thank you, so THANK YOU from K. W. Love!

Bookworm4Life

7 murmurs:

That might have been the single most confusing piece of literature I have ever read.

So, yeah.

January 21, 2008 7:45 PM  

nice... its sounds like so much fun!!! jejeje.. well thank you! i hope other people like it too jaaja... how about you? you wanna record something when you get down here?? that would be cool right?

January 22, 2008 7:22 AM  

YeAH! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, MARINA!

January 22, 2008 7:50 AM  

it sounds like a delightful and psychodelic (sp?) day! Glad you had fun girl!

January 22, 2008 11:03 AM  

lollol tell everyone i miss them lots ugh i'm so sick of packing and repacking.

January 23, 2008 12:41 PM  

waaa pleeease post again i'm bored!!!

January 25, 2008 7:48 AM  

I ditto what SImple Scholar said.

January 25, 2008 12:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home