Tribute

I just had to post this. It means so much too me. I know that it will mean a lot to you as well. I am now reminded to pray for our troops, who risk their lives for us. For people they don't even know. They could be safe and sound with their families, but they serve their country. They care more about their country. For their family. For their friends. For people unknown to them. Because they care. They have huge hearts to go out there and protect strangers like that. They are heroes. Here is a beautiful video that I found, and I knew right then that I had to post this. It is absolutely beautiful. The music and most importantly, the true meaning to it. The singer placed the words perfectly, and they make perfect sense. They make me cry. This is a beautiful video. Enjoy, and remember to pray for our brave troups.



I am reminded to pray for them. They are my heroes. War is a horrible thing. But, it is necessary.

Please pray for them.

Bye!

4 murmurs:

Such great thoughts you shared with us here Jayde. The video was very moving!

My but haven't you been posting alot lately! I had to do some catching up here! LOL Love it but I love comments at my blog equally!!! (ahem)

January 17, 2008 10:13 PM  

Wow that would be scary to be in the army with all the bomb and stuff but I love camoflauge anyway i don't even know what ppl are doing in the army right now but oh well they are still awesome and i'll pray for them oh my gosh i'm so hyper.

January 18, 2008 9:12 AM  

hey jayde! awesome new layout! :D awesome video too, it made me cry!

January 18, 2008 5:22 PM  

Thanks for the reminder, Jayde!!

We often forget the sacrifice by the soldiers and their famililes, and after a time of war, they are not as in the forefront of our prayers !!

Beautiful video!!

January 19, 2008 7:13 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home