Mixed Feelings Today

I feel.......

: )

HAPPY!
Because my parents get home tonight! I haven't seen them in what seems like forever!

I feel........

: (

SAD!
Because my friend is leaving tomorrow. She is the coolest person ever, and I will miss her a lot!

I feel.......

X (

ANGRY!
Because I don't like Hillary, and yet people seem to love her, which means she might win!

I feel........

: |

RELAXED!
Because I got all my feelings out in one place. Now you know how I feel!

Thanks!

See Ya!






4 murmurs:

You are something else. I'm on the phone with your mom right now! Glad they got home safely. I like your last title better for your blog, but hey, it's your blog, so you get to title it whatever you want.

Oh and I am so appreciative of the comment yoiu FINALLY left me!

January 14, 2008 4:11 PM  

Aw, come on, I'm not all that cool. You're just saying that! Well, ok, maybe I am...

January 14, 2008 5:04 PM  

I agree with most of these!

January 14, 2008 8:41 PM  

ok so you finally posted, but under a new name so I really wasn't sure if it was you my dear niece! So no more pink and black jungle bunny?? I miss her!

January 15, 2008 12:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home