Agreed.

I need to blog. So, here we go.
The reasons I haven't blogged for a while is because:
1. I have so many story ideas!
2. I have a packed week.
3. I have a lot of things to do every day.
4. I have 4 devotionals I do.
5. I read everyone else's blog.
6. I have school.
7. Blogger has blocked 2 of my blogs, don't know why!
8. I have been emailing like crazy.
9. The pool is finally warm enough to swim in cause the days are HOT.
10. I get blogger's block.

So. Yeah.
As a peace-offering, here are some pictures I took of Anna on the day we got her:



































Am I forgiven?
Goodnight.

4 murmurs:

Your forgiven! But I don't really have a right to be mad at you since I haven't been bloggin much either.
Anna is ADORABLE! I wanna hold her. :D

October 15, 2008 10:48 PM  

No, you are not forgiven!
xD Just kidding. *echos netsirK* Anna is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 16, 2008 3:35 AM  

I understand perfectly on that one

October 16, 2008 4:25 PM  

Of course you're forgiven!
The kitty is beautiful!
Miss Pat told me about your photo blog being blocked. What in the world happened?

October 16, 2008 11:15 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home