I Can't Believe This...

Ok. I have a Sunday music practice at church this morning at nine. ...


I woke up at 3. Okay? I get it from my dad! Whenever something exciting is going on, we can't sleep. At all. Which is WHY I woke up at 3 in the morning.
And yet, we can still be perky and cheerful no matter how much sleep we get, or how much sleep we lose. It's like our little super-power! I like it =). I am never usually grumpy in the morning. I greet the day with a smile. Sometimes it's an exhausted smile, but a smile nonetheless. I lay there in bed for like---an hour before I realized I wasn't gonna get back to sleep...SOOO

I chatted with Ludicrous. For a good two-maybe three hours. Then I realized:
I could do something besides chatting.
I should wash the dishes, and clean my room, and charge my cell-phone, and put my house key in my pocket. I named my cell-phone Donald. And my key is named Tracy. =)
So, anyways. It's 3 in the morning. I am cheerful, but that doesn't my brain can think straight! Give me a simple problem--eh--
83
x 2
Ewww! GET IT AWAY! UGLY MATH! NUMBERS! AUGH! Now they are floating....In my head...--OoOOooOh!---WHOA!....POP! Sorry...
So, it's 3. And I want to get a ton of things done...NO. It didn't work out. I just came out here and procrastinated. Which is what I am doing now when I COULD be washing dishes, or charging my cell-phone, or picking out what to wear. NO.
I need to do all these things because I know that I should have them ready, cause unless I do, I will forget it and I will be mad at myself. Cause that's how I am. Teehee.

Kitty Anna is doing wonderful! She is still asleep for now, as most of ya'll probably are. . .Yeah. But, she likes me the most. Cause she cuddles with me and she's always there when I read my Bible in the morning--or when I am telling myself I have to get math done...She is there to comfort me. And purr like there is no tomorrow! She is so cute!

I can't wait until nine
*glances at clock*
AUGH! I wish I could take a shower now, but if I take a shower I will need to blow-dry my hair so I don't look like a frizz-head. And if I blow-dry my hair at 6 AM on Saturday morning--let's just say you'll never see me again, K?
This afternoon me and a group of Marina's friends are going to hang out! YAY! WADE kids.
WADE is awesome! It stands for Want A Deeper Experience. It occupies my Friday nights. It's a teen fellowship. We have Bible-study, we play games and it's so much fun! I it!
I am actually a very very busy person! I have:
Monday-Wednesday--Nothing.
Thursday: 7:30 Teen-Meet at Brian's house.
Friday: WADE. Last night, I made cookies. It turned out to be a special night, where everyone did a special, so I gave everyone who participated a cookie. I call them chocolate chip crumblies. You want the recipe, let me knoooow!
Saturday: 9:00 Church Music Practice, 7:00 Teen-Meet at the church. Today, at 1:40 is when I go hang out with everyone at the mall! WOOT!
Sunday: I am a part of the church music now! WOOOOO! ALABANZA! YAAAAAY!
So, Yes I can be very busy. Weekdays that I don't have anything going on means: EXTRA SCHOOL WORK. Cause I go around repeating I'M BORED. I'M BORED. and then Mom comes up and says,
"Are you really? How about you do some math?"
And then I am not bored ANY MORE. =D

I really love my girls devotional! It's very good! In fact, I think I'll go ahead and do today's page...

Here is what I'm gonna try to do:
-Wash the dishes--still have the mixing bowl and spoons and cups and stuff out.
-Clean my room--the desk is---bad.
-Take care of Anna, so when she wakes up while I'm gone everything is all ready for her.
-Set out what I am going to wear.
-Charge my cell-phone, put my house key in my pocket and say tonight's teen meet verse to myself.
-Make my breakfast--omelette, maybe? Actually, I don't think I'll make food. It's raining and a bit chilly, so, I'll probably make some hot cocoa...
UNTIL I can take a shower. Because, like I said, if I used the blow-dryer this early in the morning---yeah...

So, I have to go now. Thanks for reading my rant! I was bored...Hehe.
These floors creak, so there's like NO WAY to be quiet...Tip-toeing is OUT of the question. So I usually RUN. And get it over with...Hehe
SO BAI!

3 murmurs:

Hahaha with the math.
Hmmm...

83 x 2 = 166! XD

I don't ALWAYS like math, but I'm good at it. :p

October 04, 2008 3:53 AM  

P and I loved this post! We read it together this morning and thought it was one of your best! Have a wonderful weekend! Tell everyone we said hello!

October 04, 2008 10:45 AM  

I remember my wood floors at our last house. They creaked too!

We could have chatted this morning. I think I went to bed around 3 a.m.!

So did you get everything done?

October 04, 2008 1:53 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home