Heyyoza!

Hi everyone!

Glad you all like my blog. WHO DELETED ONE OF MY COMMENTS? I DEMAND TO KNOW!

Anywho:

Today is Time Change...*cuts ribbon and cheers*...Which means I woke up at 6, normal time, Randomizer...:D

I was made fun of last night. As many of you know, I am a blonde. Inside and out. xD
So, I asked my brother in law, MccBr, how many hours ahead it would skip.
He said 6.
I believed him.
Ladies and Gentlemen, that was my first mistake.
Then Verje went along with it.
I believed her too..Steerike TWO!
And, then they were like, "You should shower now, which should take you a little and then get to sleep once we get home, cause you only have like 2 hours til you have to get up for church!"
I believed them again...

*smacks forehead* WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, VERJA??!?!?!

With being blonde comes privileges, and consequences.

3 murmurs:

Poor gal!!!!
If my mom was there, she probably would've joined in, too.
Remember, she's a natural brunette? :P

October 19, 2008 11:24 AM  

Haha.. poor you... luckily we dont have time changs here... it would so confuse me!

October 20, 2008 5:48 PM  

Poor girl! xD

October 25, 2008 11:23 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home