TTF TUESDAY

Winners from last week...*crickets*...I-I-I-I guess that means nobody! Heh-heh.

ANSWER TO LAST WEEK: I have never in my life actually touched a guinea-pig.

Here are the ones for this week::..::

1. I will sit at the computer all day until all my friends come on.

2. I hate it when people chat like this : r u thr? whts wrng? dd i sy smthin? hw r u? i 8 a bug 2day

3. I have counted, and just in my room alone on my bookshelf, there are 348 books.

Hehehehe...Have Fun!

Bye!

3 murmurs:

3. I just know it.

Please pray for me.
I don't wanna miss another day of school. *its that time of the month for me*

October 07, 2008 6:44 AM  

I hate it too.

r u thr or C U l8tr

We are becoming a world of people who can't write.

I have 5 bookcases filled just in my office. and more in several rooms plus boxes in my attic. You can NEVER have too many books or too much music.

October 07, 2008 8:07 AM  

I think...I think...
THE FIRST ONE.
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONLINE RIGHT NOW.

October 07, 2008 10:03 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home