WOO!!!!

72%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?



...
Ok..? I didn't know about the dating site. NOBODY needs to go there. Just click past all the hippie-love and peace stuff, and DON'T join if invited to. Just take the quiz and post your result! Thankies!

Okay!

MISSION: ORGANIZATION!

I am a messy person. I always have been. ENOUGH! I am gonna keep all my stuff organized.
I already cleaned a LOT!

I have:

-tossed out trash
-sorted my desk, school stuff: notebook, pencil-jar, sharpener and tape on one side and jewelry on the other side. A picture frame in the middle.
-cleared out under my bed.
-organized my desk-shelves.

I have to: (by tonight)

-fold clothes and put clean ones away.
-organize closets.
-sweep.

So, 4 down, 3 to go! WOO!

And, if I fail hopelessly in this attempt, I am gonna scream at myself like that guy on the MAILCALL show, and hop right back to it.

Reward if done:

I can make quesadillas...YUM...

My Day at A Glance: (Complete with how long it will take me!)

Wake up. (1 min)
Make bed. (1 min)
Clear floor. (about 20 sec-2 mins, depending on WHAT is on the floor!)
Take care of clothes. (5 mins)
Tidy up bookshelf. (3 mins)
Tidy up desk. (5 mins)
School. (2 1/2 hrs)
Organize just a little throughout the day. ( 3-6 mins each)
Get lost/missplaced/ out of place items and out them where they belong. (5 mins)
Sleep. (10 hrs).

Sound good to you? Maybe YOU could follow my example...HEHEHE!

*gulp*

Here I go...

I have to stop this procrastinating...It's disorganized, and that's my whole goal here!

...
Still here...GET UP, VERJA!

...

...


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! GO! HOP TO IT!

Fine.

Pray for me!

*reluctantly gets out of chair, carrying Anna in arms who is asleep)

Bye..


Don't click my text, BTW...Something weird...I think it's the quiz or something...
OKAY OKAY! I'm GOIN' I'm GOIN'!!!

1 murmurs:

I am 60% addicted. :P
Priorities, woman!

October 25, 2008 11:28 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home