*YAWN* Hello, People! MEME MONDAY!

I am bored. I'm also tired. I felt bad all morning. And then I felt worse when I had to do school. Math.
I started Social Studies, English and Science today. A few more and I get to start this year's. Oh, the joy.
Today was fun, because we had a pastor over for pancakes. I woke up and was like:
"It's morning."
"That dude is coming over for breakfast."
*yawns*
"I look like a wreck."
"I need to shower."
*rolls over*
"What time is it?"
*checks clock on bedside table*
"OH NO! HE'S COMING AT 8 AND IT'S 7:30!"
*scrambles around like a wacko*

You get the point. I was okay when he got here. Then I cleaned my room and made it look all pretty. And then we had pancakes! My dad makes the best pancakes. Ever. I mean, -best pancakes ever- is an understatement. He makes them light and fluffy. He also had to make maple syrup, because, SURPRISE! They don't have maple syrup here. Or chocolate chips.
But we don't get called bad names because we are white, and there are no strikes outside our front door every night so we'll survive. =)
My kitty Anna is looking so lovely. She has such pretty fur and her eyes are getting bigger. I hope they stay blue...They had better stay blue. As I write this she is falling asleep right next to me. Sitting. And she thinks she can nap while sitting...Crazy, but insanely cute cat. I love her...She's so soft. And she's so happy to see me every morning.
* anna climbs into lap *
Aww!

I will post again tomorrow!
Right now it's my bed time!

G'night!

MEME:

Age: no way
Name: do i look stupid?
Location: um--nah
Pets? Yes. One. Anna. She's a doorbell! adorable
Do you look like a pancake? Not particularly why...?
Do you like this quiz? Sure...
Do you like the person who sent this and made it? yeah. becca, you are one of the coolest 12 year olds around!

Gnaight!

3 murmurs:

Anna sounds adorable! We need another pic sometime. :) Fresca's eyes are green now, which is kind of a bummer.

October 06, 2008 11:15 PM  

"light and fluffy..."

Oh, that brings back memories...

"Hey! It's light and fluffy, it's very..."
"LIGHT AND FLUFFY!"

XD
I'll have to tell you about the DVD this is from sometime.

October 07, 2008 5:13 AM  

Light and fluffy? Tell me about it!! IT SOUNDS FUNNY BLUEY.
*knows bluey probably will never read this*
Age: young
Name: Tacogirl
Location: Here
Pets? One Dorable (a dorable) (a.k.a. Simba) and one annoying older brother,
Do you look like a pancake? I should hope not!
Do you like this quiz? I guess.
Do you like the person who sent this and made it?

ERROR: COULD NOT COMPLETE COMMENT

October 07, 2008 5:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home