I'm Back!

Today is a hot day...
The sun is burning all human life as we know it.
Today is Tuesday...:

1. My handwriting is cursive.

2. I have visited Angel Falls.

3. Baby toys CRACK ME UP!
Have fun...Back to my ranting...

It is hot...The pool is looking nice...I think I'll go jump in it when I finish this post...The water is nice and cool.
We had the nieces over while Dad, McCja and McCbr went to Philadelphia for a day...xD... They brought back chocolate chips! That, is wonderfulness in itself!
My room has managed to get a bit messier... So, tonight, I will go through it completely and pick it up so it can go back to the way it was last week. With....* theme music *
A place for everything! And everything in it's PLACE! xD! * musical notes run away *
..Yeah..
I babysat for me nieces on Sunday, twas fun. :) I'm thinking of making another blog. Verja's Babysitting Adventures!
Ya think I should?
I have the strange feeling that school is gonna come back tomorrow...*GULP*
I am doing much, much better with GIMP.
Bluey, you copied me. Well, sorta.
'GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT?
:P no you're dead wrong!' random musings blog...-_- sure sounds like what I said GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT! Um..No..Weird guess..etc...(Go check me post before this one, and see!!)
I'm fine, Blueh.. heehehe
Now, I gotsa go!

5 murmurs:

The more blogs the merrier I say!

October 28, 2008 11:07 PM  

Hmm... 1, perhaps?
I love writing in cursive, and I'd be surprised if you did!

October 29, 2008 5:14 AM  

I'm guessing 1.
No wait..................
Yeah, 1.
:)
So nobody guessed right last week? I WEREN'T HERE!
Or maybe you didn't post last Tuesday. :-O
YEP YA DIDNT!
By the way, silly girl....I started blogging last December...you started blogging in November 2006...you've been blogging at least a year more than I have been....and you only have about 45 more posts then me...tsk tsk. xD

October 29, 2008 5:19 AM  

idk why but i thought ths was really random but its probably just me i haven't been on in like
1-3 Months oh well im back.Btw how hot is it up there?

October 30, 2008 1:04 PM  

I 4got something go to u-tube and type in "Grunter sings th ebay song"it'll make u luagh really hard that you'll cry.

October 30, 2008 1:06 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home