Hi Everyone...

Aah...Uhm..Ah--Yeah. I know. I need to blog. :)

Let's see...Hmm...
*thinks so hard brain explodes and head falls off*
Whoops.
*picks head up and screws back on*
Ah. :)
Tonight we are having a cookout! YAY! Complete with steak, GUASACACA, Mamy's awesome famous seven layer salad (I grated the cheese), sausage and we're all gonna swim in the pool cause the pool is nice. Not cold, and the weather is perfect. Plus, I love swimming at night! :)
McCbr and McCja were here, along with McCab and McCel, but, the little girls have bed-times so McCbr and McCja are taking them back, calling a friend of theirs to watch the babies and then coming back and havin' some fun!! WOOOOOO!!
Tis 6:27 now.
Everyone, Lenma, Lenjo, and their dad are all coming over. McCbr and McCja and (our hero) the guy who helped us get the container so fast, Bobma and his wife, Bobri or Bobli.
The fun begins at 8. . .
*stares at the little clock in bottom right corner of screen*
*sees you're doing the same thing*
STOP COPYING ME!
An eternity from now. . .HOW will I be able to stay patient?? I can't do it, I tell you! I JUST CAN'T!
Patience isn't my forte. I go crazy at the doctor's office when it's full.
GUESS WHAT!
No, seriously. GUESS!
NO! I'm not gonna tell you until you guess.
-
0.o ...Um, weird suggestion, and no. That's not it.

Actually, there are TWO things I must tell you:
1. I cut my hair. It's about an inch shorter than my shoulders!
2. I might get new glasses as part of my Christmas present! YAAAY!
Boy, were you way off..xD..

I have 36 more pages, no, 35 (toldja I was bad with numbers) in Math. Then, oh the joy, I get to start ANOTHER book...FuuUuuun...|:P
Anna is clawing at my shoulder...OUCH!
Tacogirl, YE MUST POST ABOUT GREECE! ! ! MUST MUST! Oh, sure..You're probably off looking at all the awesome statues and those pillars in the whatever ya call it..Yay for Tacogirl!
I have been waking up at 6 ever since yesterday. Randomizer wakes up then, and I'm a morning-person so I thought I'd give it a shot and try it.
LOVE IT! Mornings are peaceful and it seems as if the world is just waking up...: ) I have my cellphone alarm set to go BLEEP BLEEP RING RING BLEEEEEEEP! RING RING BLEEP! RING RING BLEEEEEEP! BLEEP BLEEP RING RING BLEEEEEEEEEP! RING! (It's an annoying tune, thus, it works!) I have it high on a shelf so that, in order to turn it off, I HAVE to get out of bed. It works. I woke up, made my bed and tidied my room up. That took about, oh, 20 seconds?
NEWS: I am organized. I have broken my horrid habit of messiness. My room has stayed neat all week, which means, I can go on. It has NEVER ever before, in the history of ME, PEOPLE, ever stayed this neat for so long, usually it stays neat for maybe an hour and then I mess it up again. However...*glances at drawer* I need to clean that drawer out...Or it'll come back to haunt me by encouraging the rest of my room to GET MESSY! And I don't want that. Okay. Let me make this clear. I L♥VE it when my room is neat, clean and perfect. What I HATE is having to take the time off to do that. I hate stopping what I'm doing, like, chatting with buddies, playing around with GIMP, etc. Tehe..I'm lazy! :P I'd rather blog.
(I saw the coolest teeshirt EVER that had the Blogger sign on it, and it said, 'I'd rather be blogging'. WaNt It!! SO BAD!)
GIMP is going well. I took Bluey's advice and went ahead and emailed her friend, the GIMP MARVEL. She was lots of help and gave me some links.
If you ever read this, NacNi (star wars for her email) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can finally fix things up. I tried making Iwo Jima on GIMP. Twas hard, and I gave up cause I lost all my work 7 times. :(
My paint-by-number kit? The paints are all dried out...Just what I was afraid of..Let's take a minute, please.
*takes off hat*
*cries*
*puts flowers on paint-by-numbers kit*
Sniffle...:'| BUT! GOOD NEWS! :) Mom says she will get a BUNCH of replacement paints, (won't match the numbers mixing and stuff) and I SHALL WING IT! I already know how to do shadows and stuff..Now when we're actually gonna go get that paint? Don't know..0.o We must wait and see..>Something I ain't that great at.
Tomorrow, Dad is making (OH JOY!) waffles. Sure, for you it isn't so awesome. Try living without waffles or whatever your favorite food is (tacogirl-chocolate milk/macandcheese), for 3 years. Just try it. Then you'll be grateful.
Anyways, he's going all the way. And he's invited McCbr, McCja and the girls over, too. STEAK TONIGHT, WAFFLES TOMORROW! THIS. IS. THE. LIFE!
6:55..

6:56...

*watches time like a hawk* What should I do while I wait? I've already read (3 books) just today, no wait...*calculates*..4 books. I've chatted, I'm done with the computer for now...I'll be back on in like 4 hours! FRIDAY NIGHT! WHAPOO! (never heard THAT cheer, havya?)

GAH! 6:57..

6:58..

Oh..Still 2 more hours..Mmmph...>:|

6:59..

WILL IT EVER END? Rrrrgh...

7:00!!!! WHAPOO!!!!!!!!!

K. I really DO need to find something else to do. I will try to blog sometime soon....
No, seriously. I'll try.

CYA! :)




5 murmurs:

Hooray! You asked PieNi (The star wars version of her REAL name) about GIMP. She's VERY good at it; she has some excellent products from what she does. :D

October 24, 2008 3:13 PM  

Whew! Reading this wore me out! Love your new look! HOw do you insert the little black heart in your words??
Wish I were there to swim and eat that yummy caca with y'all. I only had it that once at D&D with the great steaks your dad grilled that time! Would love one of those about now!! Tummy is growling!

October 24, 2008 3:18 PM  

You like getting up early?! What's wrong with you? :P

It's good to hear from ya again! Missed you.

Yay for PieNi! I've seen a few of her Gimp creations, they're GOOD. You should put some of your works up some time.

October 24, 2008 4:54 PM  

That was kind of a long post! :D Love the new template!

October 25, 2008 11:22 AM  

I tagged ya! Therefore you must blog. :)

October 27, 2008 5:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home