Funny Translated Advertisements!

Living in a multilingual world, I have come across some very ODD advertisements. See, here in _______ , everything is made in China, first, and then translated into English in China, and then shipped here. Here are some of the funny ones I have seen:

COME HERE NOW! Play this new toy take your fun out of day!
(I have little remarks under them...teehee.)

Funny Pooh-Pooh Bear truck! Play here NOW! Fun!
Yeah..Um...I think I'll pass on playing with a pooh-pooh truck...

Lovely truck!
Congratz...

Animal looks just like toy!
Oh, really?

Beautiful Transformer
Well--Now I know who Bumblebee is gonna fall in love with---hence, ever seen Transformers? The old cartoons?

You have fun here, new toy, happy childs!
Happy childs, huh? More like freaked out 'childs'...What an ugly baby toy! That would freak any little kid out!

You come have funny!
LOL! I already AM funny...

Toy make you happy!
Yeah...Uh-huh...

You star!
Ok...?

Come play or you be sorry!
Sorry? What can a stupid little motionless animal card game do to me to make me sorry?

Dolly is alive! Love you!
AUGH!

And thus, I get a laugh almost every day.
Goodbye!

4 murmurs:

ROFL!

Those are hilarious. Silly translators. :P

October 08, 2008 5:23 PM  

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
I love the "Pooh-Pooh Bear truck" thing, that's hilarious. XD

October 08, 2008 6:18 PM  

I have this book of bad business slogans. My fav was the Chevy Nova car. In Mexico Nova means won't go.

I also loved the airline promoting their 1st class leather seats, but the translated ad said fly in your skin with us.

October 08, 2008 8:13 PM  

HAHAHA!!

AH! Dolly is alive?!?!?

SAVE ME.

October 09, 2008 7:04 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home