Isn't It KEWT!!?!?!?!

My new background. Thanks, Tacogirl, for the idea! :D You inspired me...Hehe...

Hope she's havin' loads of fun in Greece. I wish I was in Greece...:(

As you've all noticed by now, I have NO idea WHO hasn't been feeding my animals, but someone hasn't. And thus, Blogger has removed them...YOU KILLED MY PETS WHOEVER YOU ARE!!
MEANIE!!!!!! BLOG PET MURDERER!! ):P

I relied on you...Everyone who visits...Even Anonymous people...And you've failed me...I guess I'll just have to go private...Hmmph! No, I won't.
I like having people from:

Africa
Italy
Costa Rica
India
Brazil
United Kingdom
Australia
Venezuela
Paraguay
Canada
Spain
Uruguay
....and many more. And, I have someone from NJ...Who are you? Confess!! And NH...And N. AND NY! CONFEEESS!
Please, people! I know you're there!! I can see you every single time you visit!

Interesting Facts:

My blog is most found through google searches:
-Madeleine McCann Poem
-Obedience Poem
-Unanswered Questions
-Funny State Laws
-Pink and Black Energizer Bunny
-Amateur Poems
-Mk Blog

The top two, are mostly searched by people in the U.K. 'Ello!
(And I'm not making fun of you. I love your accents and I love the U.K. I wanna go someday!)

So, you see? I know where you are!! I can go right to the URL you just came from! I CAN FIND YOU!

*thriller music* LOL! :)
--

As of the day. I had a great morning! I was all ready to go to Choir Practice at church, at 9. As it is every Saturday.
NO.
The leader is going to France today. He left someone in charge who can't rehearse with us until 3 this afternoon...I love practice! And I was sooo upset when I found out I'd have to make 6 hours pass FAST!!
So, we came back. Then Dad made pancakes. They were yum! I watched a movie, washed dishes, and then swept up my room.
I have a list in my room...
BYE!

3 murmurs:

Love the new layout! It's so cute!

October 18, 2008 7:06 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 18, 2008 7:06 PM  

Very cute/pretty. :D :D :D

It kinda makes me sad that I don't like pink... it looks good here...

October 19, 2008 11:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home