My Photography Passion

All of us Ver girls, LOVE to take pictures. Me and McCja like to pose the girls McCab and McCel to take candid photos. I need to figure out how to edit with GIMP to make good pictures great. Like eyes pop and making the focus a certain object and yeah.
I have my own camera. I love it. I got it from a church, and I am always getting on people's nerves by either leaning around them, asking them to move, please, or shouting SMILE! I prefer candid shots. Poses to me, just look fake. I'm finally figuring out how to use all the little settings on my camera. Like, Macro is for taking focus-pictures, where you can take pictures of things like flowers and it makes the background blurry and the focus is sharp. I love using that for flowers and I have yet to get one of the babies still so I can take a Macro of their eyes. I can't wait! My photos ain't all that spectacular, because they aren't edited with Photoshop, cause, I can't get photoshop. GIMP, I would be VERY excited to learn how to use it better, AHEM! TACOGIRL! HELP! NOW!
GUESS WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS SOON! ...AHEM TACOGIRL...I HAVE YOUR PRESENT READY...LEMME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT IT!

4 murmurs:

Why hellow there!
You just tell me what you need to do. I started using photoshop cuz it's pretty and GIMP doesn't work well with this computer but once I can get a different computer and get GIMP on it I will be happy to help!
And if you like you can send pictures to me and I'll edit 'em on photoshop just cuz I don't have many pictures to edit!
AMEN! MY BIRTHDAY IS SOON!
I don't want my present until November 20th at least, okay?
For some reason I'm not itching with anticipation...I very much know I will love it tho!

October 13, 2008 5:07 AM  

Hello
I enjoy photography also. I am usually the subject of the pictures, but that's the part I like.
I am a good friend of your good friend - Tacogirl. If you would, please come to my blog. I will reward you by making you work less than the others when I become World Dictator.

October 13, 2008 7:46 AM  

That's cool.

October 13, 2008 3:24 PM  

G'day mate
Have you noticed that you haven't blogged in 2 days...?

October 15, 2008 3:21 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home