Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant....

They are annoying. The people at the legal papers place. They are always saying this every time we go, thinking it will be ready:
"Oh, wait. We need to do a few more things. Come back Tuesday."
So we come back on Tuesday.
"Sorry, it isn't ready yet. Saturday."
We come back Saturday.
"Could you maybe come back around 8 on Wednesday?"
We come back Wednesday.
"Yeah--um--You're the one with the--OH YEAH! Well, we don't have them ready yet. Come back on Thursday."
We come back Thursday.
"We aren't ready. We still have to talk to.. Come back at 9:30 on Friday. We'll have them ready!"
We are going today...Let's see what happens...0.o...Will they still have ONE MORE thing to do? Or will they play this mind-game forever??

So, I woke up at 6 AM today. Don't ask me why. I just woke up, thinking I was late. So, I got out of bed. And, for once, I was really angry. I was like NO! I DON'T WANNA WAKE UP! but I did.
And then I made my bed and chatted with Tacogirl for a bit. It was fun! I am sending her photos and videos right now...They are taking forever....
Last night Verje reminded me that I have tons of pictures, all scattered about. So, I spent like an hour organizing them and putting them all into ONE dainty little file. Now, when you open My Pictures, you don't see all these crazy mixed up messed up pictures. You see maybe 5 folders to choose from. I'm gonna organize the files in Verja's Pictures. YAY! =)
My room is awesome. I am gonna get a beanbag chair! And paint my wall! WOO! (=
o
I am writing new stories. YAY!
Prayer Requests:
-This month is Missions Conference Month.
-I have no way to get to choir practice.
-THAT THE LEGAL PAPERS WILL BE DONE!!

Charles, thank you for visiting my blog. I have seen yours but my computer is so slow so I don't really comment. But, I LOVE your blog. It makes me smile. So, thank you.
Hi Tacogirl.
Hi Jmom
Hi Bluey.
Hi Netsirk.
Hi Randomizer.
Hi Pat.
Hi Charles.
Hi Marina
Hi Chan...
Hi Aunt Pam

If I forgot anybody, lemme know, and I'll fixit!
We are going to a BBQ for lunch today. It's some voting party. And, I MADE THE SIGN. It's pink, says Palin Power on it. I painted glasses and lipstick on it and highlighted the white letters with red on the side. I shall take a picture when I see it. And I shall blog it.
* closes book * Good. It's in the books. I shall blog it.
And, Aunt Pam, I shall post the pictures of Thomas Edison's/Ford Winter Estate...Sometime...Eh...Soon...Yeah....She has been pestering me about them FOREVER! Hehehehe xD...So, I shall put an end to her misery and MINE.

BY THE WAY:
I'm ProMcPalin!

How about you?

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY RANT!

3 murmurs:

Hah that's funny! ProMcPalin! Where'd you hear that? xD

October 10, 2008 6:01 AM  

ProMcPalin! NICE!! :D
It okay. Ranting is good. :)

I wish I wasn't at school!! School is allergic to Gmail. Humph.

October 10, 2008 6:02 AM  

I made ProMcPalin up.
(bows)

Thank you, Bluey. I LOVE to rant!

October 10, 2008 8:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home