310th Post, People!!

Hi everyone.
Today is a great Saturday to blog. It is calm and peaceful, and the rain is dropping lightly on the roof.
I can hear the computer humming and I feel that it's gonna be a GREAT day!!
Last night I went to see Marina in her play, and it was wonderful! She was the best one there! She played a teacher who hated cellphones, and just seeing her made me want to turn MINE off...And she's my friend!!
So we got back here later and every one of us went to sleep!
The house is all nice. Well, except for some action packers and boxes here and there. But, again I say, my room is all put together! It's gorgeous! I have to post pictures sometime! But not now, because the camera won't let me put them on THIS computer. So...
Today we were SUPPOSED to have a great breakfast of pancakes, bacon and coffee, but DAD forgot that Mom and Jewel had to go to the doctor and they would miss it.
I'd like to slap that doctor. She is Ba'Hai. It's like a modern kind of Hippie.
"Oh, peace will come!"
"Everyone must love those who need to be loved!"
"Come, let's spread the peace!"
"God is peaceful, so we need to be peaceful to! Spread the love!"
THAT. Is what I mean. She is one of the best doctors, but BOY does she need God. Not...Peascod. (I WON THESAURUS THURSDAY WITH PEASCOD!) Well, I was one of the Silly Goose winners! I need to take that picture and place it on the bottom of my blog...I'm quite proud of it. =)
And today I plan to enter all the caption blogs. Check this out by the way. I made it!
And check this and this and this and that out too!
And by the way,
I have to go now. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
BACK YOU BEASTS! BACK! PATIENCE!! BACK! BACK I SAY! BACK!!!
And, COME ON, PEOPLE!! LEAVE A COMMENT AND PARTICIPATE IN TTF TUESDAY! GO! I ONLY HAVE TWO PEOPLE...CAN you guess which one is a lie? Heh? Can ya?

GO SEE.

5 murmurs:

Hmmm... should I be scared of you right now?? XD

September 20, 2008 6:04 AM  

I went and I saw!!! :) All of teh linkies.

September 20, 2008 6:57 AM  

You are such a literary genius!!

Your mind is never at a standstill!! You give us the details of your life, but also encourage our imaginations with your posts and links!!

What fun you are!!

September 20, 2008 7:04 AM  

hey, can you give me the HTML code for the site counter?

Is it easy to do?

September 20, 2008 7:06 AM  

Hey I can't wait to see photos of that room! I'm off now to check out all those links you so gently pushed us to view! lol
Love you Jayde! You're one of a kind!

September 20, 2008 11:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home