*Sigh*=)

My room--is---DONE!!
BTW: Today is NATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!.....ARGH!!
*clapping and shouts*

Yes. The day started out at 6:00 AM here. I woke up with a joy in me. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning!
I found old toys that I didn't even remember. It was SORT of like Christmas.
Back to to the beginning. I was going crazy. Dad was awake, and surprised to find ME awake. =) I was in my p.j.s still.
I wanted to open everything. And I wanted to do it NOW. It was drivin' me NUTS!
"Dad?"
"Huh?"
"Can I open just ONE box? Please?"
"No. It will make a mess."
"Dad, I'm goin' nuts! I really want to open something!"
So I set to work freeing the moode, which is this awesome wooden seat. From the jungle. He knew I would be careful, so there I was. Knife in hand, cutting all the newspaper and tape off of the moode. Not to mention wearing a big pink robe that made me look like a bald penguin. With hair.
So I looked like someone had broken into the house and I was ready to defend myself.
I was told specifically not to leave a mess with all the paper and tape. I didn't.
God also set MY box in my bedroom. And so, I was told not to open anything else. I did..SO SUE ME!!!
I begged again, and Dad let me open the pool tubes. So now they are floating joyously. As soon as it is warm enough, we will have soooo much fun with them.
But I'd like to remain this color, thank you. Not purple, red or possibly white. AHEM.
We finally have it all. Well....Sort of. As soon as I can upload the pictures, which SHOULD be tomorrow, I will have pictures of my entire room. I know you all will like it.
And now, I must go.
Tonight my friend has a show I am to attend.
BY THE WAY
I have to speak PIRATE, ARGH!
How be all ye's day? Mine was perfect, argh.
I've stopped for a bit on all ya'lls blogs argh!
I be goin' now.....
ARGH!

1 murmurs:

SQUEE!!! POOL NOODLES!!!
or tubes.
whatever.
HAPPY BOX DAY!!

September 20, 2008 4:39 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home