I'M BACK!!!!!!

Carlos saves Herald and they become best friends. And Herald moves next door to Carlos and they attend the same church. =-)
The End.

However, news: Whenever I have nothing else to post about, I will create another story like that of Carlos and Herald.
STAY TUNED!

BLUEY'S BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS AWESOME! HI BLUEY!!!!

I have been very busy these past few days. I have to become legal. I have been going to state houses, embassies and etc. The first time, I was crazy enough NOT to take a book. Scold me, why don't you.
All I had was --National Geographic from 2004. BO-RING!

I sat there. Forever. I wished I had Inkheart with me. It's an interesting book. And I wanted my Rani Adventures, too. I am a bookworm. Hehe! xD The second time, I DID have Inkheart with me. And my cellphone.

Today Mom is making tacos. Yum!

LAST NIGHT WE LOST THE GAME! VENEZUELA DIDN'T SCORE ONE GOAL!!! I felt like an idiot wearing my Venezuela jersey. Wah. But, we all knew Paraguay would win. Paraguay beat Brazil and Argentina. HELLO, PEOPLE!!!! So, yeah...We had to wear jackets over our shirts because people can get rowdy if you aren't on their team. We had great seats. But we didn't win.
If Paraguay ever plays ANY other TEAM, BESIDES Venezuela, we will be ecstatic and happy when they score. But,...Yeah...

I finished school very early today. About three minutes ago, actually. I still have 2 more PACES, though. AHEM. IN EVERY SUBJECT. BUT. MATH. Math, I REALLY need to catch up on.

I was so tired today, that like five minutes ago I was trying to take a nap. THIS IS RARE, PEOPLE!!! I am a ball of wild energy. I always have to walk, or move. And when I'm bored--TRUST ME: You don't wanna be in charge of me.
So taking a nap was odd for me. I wanted to collapse.

The container is taking it's sweet time getting here. It was SUPPOSED to be here three days ago, but, WELCOME TO SOUTH AMERICA! WHERE EVERYTHING, YES EVERYTHING, GETS THERE LATE! WE'LL EVEN SHIP IT TO KENYA BY MISTAKE IF YOU LIKE! JUST CALL 1-800-MESSUP.
xD

3 murmurs:

Aw. Welcome to the Missionary Kid Life of waiting for containers and boxes.....
Okiez so.......you were on...and then you were off...

September 10, 2008 10:06 AM  

LOL! (Not just writing that, I really did laugh out loud). I loved that last sentence! You know South America well!

September 10, 2008 10:23 AM  

Yeah, your back!

lol. Darn slow shipping. It's slow up here too, but I doubt it's as slow as yours.

September 10, 2008 1:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home