YAY FOR PALIN!



She is awesome! She is so snarky and funny and I love how comfortable she is and I know she can lead America!

S-Spiritual
A-Amazing
R-Really Funny
A-America Needs Her
H-Hockey Mom!!!!

I love her. I really liked her speech, cause she didn't drone on and on like Obama does and Hillary and CHAVEZ and bla bla bla...grr...I get bored at people like that.
SHE'D HAVE MY LEGAL VOTE IF I WERE OLD ENOUGH! YAY!

YAY FOR PALIN! You know the candidate is what we want when Obama looks like this:

" Well...Now all of America likes her....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

So again I say...., YAY FOR SARAH PALIN!

PALIN POWER!

PALIN POWER!

PALIN POWER!

PALIN POWER!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

4 murmurs:

poke the snorkel out of the snow, enjoy half of my soggy sandwich and use the other half to attract the search dogs looking for me

And as for you jayde you are so weird "if you had to hunt to survive but had nothing but a jar of honey and a bobby pin what would you do"

JOshua

September 05, 2008 3:28 PM  

Agreed! :D

PALIN POWER ALL THE WAY!!!!

September 05, 2008 6:23 PM  

:P hahaha go palin!!! I had sooo much fun last night! HAHA

September 06, 2008 4:18 AM  

Palin Power!!!!
xD
Everyone loves Palin.
Three cheers for Palin!
CHEERCHEERCHEER!
.
Anyways.
Baibai

September 06, 2008 6:30 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home