I'M A ZOO-KEEPER!

Scroll down my blog and feed my pets! There is cocoa, vanilla, china, kuzco etc. Feed Them!

I have been responsible for them! I feel like I need to feed them every time I come on! So, when I can't do that, please feed them for me! Or I will feel guilty.
It may sound crazy, but really, I love them. They are so cute! And they're free. I don't have a favorite I love them all.

You really should get one! It's really worth it! I love them!

Make sure to play with them, and pet them and everything.

Palin's on tv and I HAVE to go!

4 murmurs:

They're so cute! I love Nermal. I might have to get one some time. But for now, I'll stop by every once and a while and feed yours. Especially Nermal. :D

September 03, 2008 11:54 PM  

Lots of thing are unable to be viewed over our school's internet connection.
Like your virtual pets. Grrr.

September 04, 2008 5:18 AM  

Ok I fed and played with all your adorable pets!!! I love thems. I had a bunch of them at one time.

September 04, 2008 6:07 AM  

They are soo cute!! I fed them and played with each and everyone of them!

BeaufortBeauty

September 04, 2008 11:33 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home