SATURDAY!!

Today is the day where everyone lounges around in their pijamas, watches DVDs or BLOGS. You know who you are, people!
Today I babysat for my neices and we played with her Fischer Price animals. And reenacted Noah's Ark. With a huge tupperware to get her to pick up the toys.
Now she's napping.
I made Bluey her second birthday present. Her very own sitemeter! I also made one for Netsirk. I like making things for people.
Today I plan to chat on MSN for a bit, then maybe watch some movies, make some tasty snacks, and tonight is Saturday Teen Meet! I can't wait!! I love teen-meets.'
Thank yew, Humble Wife. EVERYONE! I won third place in penofjen's caption contest!!! YAAAY!

Now I have to set to work and start writing Bluey's chapter for the story blog.
Gotta go!
BYE!

4 murmurs:

Hey girl! glad you're staying busy and out of trouble right?
I sure would love to find a comment from you soon over at my blog! Hint Hint!

September 13, 2008 11:03 PM  

:D
Lucky Aunt Jaydie.
Er...yeah.
Happy sunday.
that was Ludicrous btw

September 14, 2008 7:44 AM  

What fun to babysit the girls,!!

Sounds like you made the time really fun!!

So, can you put site meters on a webpage? How hard is it?

September 15, 2008 6:08 PM  

Pat,
NOT HARD AT ALL. I could make it for you. You just need a place where you can place a HTML code.
Everyone Else:

YES! IT WAS FUN! I LOVE BABYSITTING THEM!!

September 16, 2008 11:37 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home