Sing It With Me...

God is so good!
God is so good!
God is soo good, He's so good to me..!
He answers prayer!
He answers prayer!
He answers prayer, he's so good to me!

*raises hand*

Praise God. Wow. He is so wonderful!!

The container, everyone. THAT is what is causing all this song hubub!
The container that I have been ranting about for weeks and praying about for months.
It, is being loaded onto the truck to be brought to OUR house. Right now.
If it doesn't get here TONIGHT, it will be here in the morning. Everyone in our house is amazed.

So, everyone...Please thank God for this. THANK YOU LORD!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

4 murmurs:

Praise God and Glory Hallelujah!
Now I'd be singing just like you if I were to uh , lets say, GET A COMMENT FROM MY NIECE!!!

September 18, 2008 9:27 PM  

come and see who won Thesaurus Thursday.

September 18, 2008 11:18 PM  

YESS!!!! CONTAINERS ROCK!!!
xD
I wish we could get a container.
Sadly, there would be nothing to put in it.
Haha.
I love arnold.

September 19, 2008 5:25 AM  

That's good.
Hey just stopping by to tell you I'm back.

Later, Jonathan.

September 19, 2008 9:11 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home