Here I Am, World. (Sing it to the Tune of Here I Am, Lord)

I the blogger of Paraguay,
I have heard my viewers cry!
Those who dwell, where boredom lives.
My words will save.

I who made this crazy blog,
I will solve your boredom prob!
Ye who reads my blog, each day,
Leave a comment, I pray!

Here I am, World!!
It is I, World!!
I have heard you, calling in the night!
I will blog, World!
If you read me!
I will save you, from your boring time!!

I the girl, who made this up,
I will read the comments you put up!
And as for those, who lurk around,
I'll beat you down!

Here I am, World!
This is I, World!
I have heard you, crying in the night!
I will leave now,
Cause I've finished!
But, remember, to check my blog each day!

xD...Hope you enjoyed that!

3 murmurs:

Ohmigosh, that was cool. :D :D

September 12, 2008 6:38 PM  

HAHA! You're funny, Jaydie.

September 13, 2008 2:01 AM  

You never cease to amaze us with your creativity!!

September 13, 2008 8:21 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home