HI!!!!

Well, I was GOING to post the cartoon Nonohoicha I made, but...Our connection is being a big meany. }:( I am angry.
I'M FREE!!!!!!!! Schoolwork is D O N E. I finished early, today. Usually I finish at about 1ish. Not today! Today I finished at 11:25. IT'S A RECORD!
I have been looking at my cartoon me...and...I am a picky person, and I don't like it. Something about my face being too long. But, don't worry, I won't delete it.
Randomizer knows how long it took me to get the eyes the way they are, and how long the whole picture took me.
FOREVER. I will continue to post my computer art because I love computer art. And, my hand is pretty steady, so...yeah...

I made a new thing to say whenever you are laughing. Instead of always saying LOL, I made up SML=SMILE, GGL= GIGGLE and SNKR=SNICKER. That way, you aren't lying. Because we only actually LOL about 25% of the time we say lol. So, this way, it is easier to type the truth!

YAY ME!

Here is a little thing. I am going to post ten random facts about meself! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO! xD

1. I love squash. I don't see why most kids hate it. Those kids probably say I'M weird, but maybe it's the other way around...0.o
2. I will randomly burst out in song.
3. I type 68 words per minute.
4. I will write stories, and never finish them. In the beginning they are interesting, but right in the middle...meh...
5. I have someone from Indonesia reading my blog!
6. I sing in very very very high, classical, opera-like soprano notes. Other times, I get back into alto.
7. Kiddie shows make me want to puke.
8. I never cry at movies.
9. I will read in trees sometimes. So relaxing. I love it.
10. I look like Nonohoicha.

And now I have to go. BYE BYE!

3 murmurs:

GGL!!!!!!
1. I love squash. I don't see why most kids hate it. Those kids probably say I'M weird, but maybe it's the other way around...0.o Yeah, you are weird! xD Just kiddin, everybody can has their own opinions.
And my opinion is, EW SQUASH.
xD
I likes peas, though...xD

2. I will randomly burst out in song. I won't. xD
3. I type 68 words per minute. I have typed like 80 WPM, but it depends on what I feel like.
4. I will write stories, and never finish them. In the beginning they are interesting, but right in the middle...meh... I has the same exact problem. We need to brainstorm for the story blog.
5. I have someone from Indonesia reading my blog! Lol! I dunno if I does!
6. I sing in very very very high, classical, opera-like soprano notes. Other times, I get back into alto. I don't sing. Hehe.
7. Kiddie shows make me want to puke. Like...dare I say it...BARNEY????
Sorry I had to bring that up. :(

8. I never cry at movies. I will cry inside if I must. I will cry outside at books, though, because I make them movies inside my head.
9. I will read in trees sometimes. So relaxing. I love it. I wish there were clean trees nearby for me to sit on...
10. I look like Nonohoicha. Hah! I don't look like Nonohoicha!
Wait.
Um.
Hah.

September 02, 2008 11:00 AM  

SML!I'm totally going to use your new acronyms. XD

1. I don't like squash. AT ALL.
2. I would too, if I had a good voice. But I don't.
3. Sometime I should find out how fast I type.
4.I've wrote so many stories and never finished them! I just need to stick with one, but it gets so boring.
5. Yeah, well, I have someone from California!
6. Once again, sing I do not.
7. Amen
8. Same!
9.I like reading in trees too. :D
I have
10. I don't! XD

September 02, 2008 3:04 PM  

1. Squash rocks socks, i love it!
2. I am very random...all the time....
3. I am very fast typer, i almost rank up there with Chuck Norris, at like 4,000,000 words per minute.
4. Same problem...its like YAY im writing a story....then it likes....forget it.
5. I have someone from somewhere reading MY Blog! =p
6. Instead of singing, i send telepathic notes to the singers around the world so THEY can sing.
7. I think that an alien that comes from a planet were cheesy theme music and constant annoyance made Kiddie shows up...but thats just my opinion...
8.Once, i went to a movie theater and started crying DURING the previews....
9. I wish i had a tree to read in...
10. I look like an alien species known as "RanDoMiZeRs"
Lol

September 03, 2008 3:12 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home