Yet More...

Okay. The boxes are like rats. There are always more. No matter how great you feel after you've unpacked everything, and everything looks good, and everything is clean and nice and cozy, you remember you have a WHOLE CLOSET full of boxes that are just waiting to be unpacked! MORE!
I got the news today. I had all my room done (or so I thought), and Dad comes in with a gigantinormous box of stuff I don't even remember having!
It's like Christmas! So much, in fact, that I found my Santa hat that Kopatopie gave me at Christmas, and I wore it all day.
I don't know why, but I've always wanted a Santa hat to wear all Christmas day long! Thank you for making my wish come true, Kopatopie! =)
And I found my awesome pink, fluffy slippers! With the weather, I have been needing warmth for my footsies!
Here are some of the things that I have found, and am overjoyed because I found them:
-My Real Art! Paint Set. It's a paint-by-number kit that recreates beautiful, famous paintings! I get to paint the Mona Lisa! And van Gogh's flower picture! And it's just really really cool!
-My Holly-Heart books. The best books! I ♥ them!!
-My Babysitters Survival Guidebook
-My Nature Journal book
-My notebooks and pads!! I'm an avid writer, and I like to always have something that I can write on.
-My PURPLE bedsheets! The beige in the pictures clash, but this purple is SUPER pretty, and they are like a SILK material! Now I can make my bed where you pull the sheet out under the pillows and stuffed animals like I think every bed should be done! And it won't look--um--special?
-My jewelry chest! My gorgeous wood one! With the pretty little doors and glass carving! And I already set to work and all my jewelry is in it, all nice and organized!
-My Devotional Notebook where I put the date and it has a place for prayer requests and favorite verse notes and I just love it. And, it really has helped me. And, I was a dumb blonde (xD) and packed it on the container cause it looks like a BOOK that I read once and never want to read again. But, I packed it away. And then I missed it. =(
-My iPod. My pretty pink one. It's a shuffle, and it's so cute! Her name is Pinkie. Yeah, I know. I'm really creative...But, hey, it's pink!! Pink=Pinkie!
-My iDog! She is so pretty, and she plays pretty little light patterns on her head when I play the songs. My favorite is when she plays Irish Hymns. I love that CD!
-Notes and cards. I keep all of them. I shouldn't, but I do. I'm an emotional pack-rat.
-Stationary!!! I can write pretty letters...When I need to...But, it looks nice on my desk. =)

And now, I have to get back to my work...And, I know that I'll have more tomorrow! BYE!
And, please pray for me...I have more to pack!! I hope I can handle it...
AND! AND AND!
Pray for these things too:
1. That we can get a baby dwarf turtle.
2. That I can get a pretty beanbag chair soon!
3. That I can pay a LITTLE more attention in my school...I'm just so excited that stuff is here!!

3 murmurs:

Kewl! You found your iPod!

Speakin' of namin' stuff... I have officially named my laptop... I think I'm gonna blog 'bout it, too. ;)

September 24, 2008 6:21 PM  

Come and see who won Thesaurus Thursday!

September 25, 2008 3:22 AM  

Tehe! Your welcome for the santa hat! Mine is sitting on top of my closet and occasionally I have a spout of randomness and I wear it. :D

September 25, 2008 9:31 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home