Wacky Wednesday

I have decided to return to my special blog days. Today is Wacky Wednesday and I also have Spiritual Sunday. Both are going to be lots of fun!
Today is Wacky Wednesday! Where I post anything, weird, wacky, funny, random or all!!


Once upon a time, there was a magical pixie horse whose name was Frankie. He liked to sing with frogs. Well, he was the only magical pixie horse who sang with frogs. He was weird, and with being weird comes being teased.
Frankie was sad, now. He had to leave his friends because the King declared that NO pixie horse sing with anything BUT another magical pixie horse.
And then Frankie was going to the Easter Bunny's house, who lives at Area 51, on 666. On his way, his troubles ended because he got run over by Santa's reindeer. And now he lives with Santa and sings with the elves at the North Pole. He is the one who makes all the My Little Pony toys. =)
Surprise
Hammer Head

Face Plant

Ouch
xD...HAPPY WACKY WEDNESDAY!! Be sure to participate in TTF! (See yesterday's post, scroll down. =)

3 murmurs:

Oh my. I hate Frankie and his My Little Pony nonsense. xD

Grr. I can't see teh smileys.
BOOO.
Darn the safe eyes!!!

September 17, 2008 5:28 AM  

Hey girl!
Is today's Elena's birthday?

September 17, 2008 3:28 PM  

Silly smiley, hitting himself on his head. :P
And then theres that other smiley, who keeps hittin' da wall. XD

I go bloggeh now. ;)

September 17, 2008 4:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home