Heyyooo!

I'm about to head off to a teen meet, but I wanted to check up.

I wanted to thank everyone for feeding my babies. I appreciate it. And, they are free, so go ahead and make one and I promise to help you feed it. or them. or whatever.

OH! THE STORY BLOG! IS GOING AWESOME! I started it! YAY ME!

And, YAY FOR PALIN!
She is awesome! We watched her speech last night, dubbed over in Spanish, and she is really comfortable in front of the camera and everything. And she wants to drill in Alaska. YAY! And lower gas prices.
She is funny and snarky. I was laughing because the teen's husband was being seen all over the world.
And I was like, "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU ARE ON LIVE TV, BUDDY!"
xD Poor guy...Not really...Just kidding...Not...

AND, I got an honorable mention on pen of jen's caption contest! YAY! xD

I AM SO HONORED!

Be sure to go read THIS.

I have to go now.

3 murmurs:

Indeed, YAY FOR PALIN!
I hate polotics but I'm really excited to see how she does.

September 04, 2008 9:25 PM  

Hey there! We love Patlin too!She has livened things up a bit wouldn't you say! I think if you go to CSPAN.com you may be able to hear her speech in English!

Hey am I on your blog roll yet? I need to look over and see!

September 04, 2008 11:37 PM  

:D
Ehm......
was gonna says somethin...
now i forgot...

September 05, 2008 7:04 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home