Okay...

This weather is inhumane.
I, on the other hand, am getting cozy. I am wearing a robe and my p.j.s that look like a candy cane and a sweater. It's raining outside. If it wasn't COLD while it was raining, I'd be like YESSSS! But, its cold, and thus, I am freezing.
I'm also sick. And freezing, DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!! My feet are like icicles. And my fingers hurt every time they hit the keys. Cause they are cold.
Well, I'm having a pretty good morning so far. I woke up feeling horrible, and then I did some school in bed. I did extra last night,shh--don't tell mom! I only did today's Science last night, and this morning I did some English and started on some math.

HEEEEEY MOM! HOW ARE YA?

Mom feels horrible. The weather affects her back. Poor Mom...:(
My room is nice and tidy because our wonderful friend, Feli, is the best of the bazookas! She cleaned everything out, and made my bed and alphabetized and folded clothes and then she put my sunglasses on my teddy bear! On Ralphie, you remember him. He looks COOL, man. Duuuuude!

Anyways, our container is supposed to get here in THREE DAYS. When and if it does actually get here by that time, I will set up my bedroom to the way I like it. With my brand new bedspread that looks like India! And I want to paint my walls turquoise and I can paint little purple musical notes over that. I can't wait!!!!!

Today my plan is to stay around the house, hide in my p.j.s, and drink mate and make myself some hot chocolate. I also plan to be online for a while today.

Now I have to go. Thanks for reading!

2 murmurs:

OH hai. :)
It would make my day if you got on gmail. :)
I sick too. I'ma fly over there so we can be sick together.

September 05, 2008 8:17 AM  

I second Ludicrous' idea. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE get on gmail...

please?

September 05, 2008 8:55 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home