Hot Afternoon!

The sun is boiling-lava hot.
The pool sounds like a good possibility, but first, I want you to see this:

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/683/39808683.jpg



I get one! A Mona Lisa! But, first, I'm gonna work on some of the easier pictures...The flamingos would match my room.

I just hope the paints survived the container...Oh please oh please!!
I am fixed on doing perfect! In other words, I am competing with myself. And I love to paint!! Cannot wait to start! Anywho. Here are my options:


-The Mona Lisa



-Van Gogh's Flowers



-Puppies in a Basket on Christmas



-A Winter Cabin



-A Desert Scene



-Japanese Geisha



-Still-Life With Fruit



-A Ship



-Parrots in Paradise



-A Walk in the Park with Coco


Which one should I begin with?

Things you should know before stating your choice:

-The paintings I do will go in my room.

-My room is themed, INDIA. With bright oranges, purples, turquoises, and some pinks.

-I am not THAT skilled of a painter...hehe...Yet! =)

So, choose wisely!! For me!! Because I can't decide! =)

And, I promise, YOU HAVE MY WORD! I will post the picture of the painting when I finish it.
BUT, each of these paintings take up hours of my time. They will each take as long as two weeks to finish...PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!

And, I also, most likely won't begin until I am sure that I will not be interrupted with a few more boxes to unpack...In other words: I probably won't start til about next week or so.

I have a project that is due tonight. I am making a sketch for my friend and she gets it tonight. I know she'll like it.
The left side is what is bugging me. One side! THAT'S IT!!
ONE SIDE! And yet it is a thorn in my flesh!! The rest is fine-ish, but...ONE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now I have to go. Dad is making hot-dogs and sausage, and I might make some brownies tonight. Because I love brownies! Doesn't everybody?

So, toodles! And don't forget to participate in Tuesday's post!! AND I WON Thesaurus Thursday! WOOT FOR ME!! THANKS, MIGHTYMOM!!

3 murmurs:

I think you should do the fruit still-life... I dunno, I think it fits. XD

And btw, can you help a gal out?? I just got Twitter, and I'm having a painful time trying to get the badge on my bloggy... help?

September 25, 2008 5:23 PM  

i tinkin u should do japanese geisha! :) i thinks it would b cute but on the other side i isnt a very good person for decisions either so dont ask i! but if u do ask i then i tink u should do the japanese geisha

September 25, 2008 7:00 PM  

Hmm...I think you should do the fruit still life...for some reason...

September 26, 2008 9:59 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home