MY ROOM!!!















There is a lazy horse on the couch. It's name is Hidalgo. And the little rolled up thing on the big awesome pink rug is a blanket that I keep on hand when I watch movies. And I roll it right back into a ball when I finish with it. And then I toss it on the floor.
The couch isn't mine...As soon as the owner comes and gets it I'll have lots of space to...FILL! BUAHA!
So I can't steal it. And I don't like it anyway. It's ugly. Ew.
So...Satisfied, people?

SIGNING OUT! BYE BYE!

3 murmurs:

Cool! I have a Hidalgoish horse in my room, too.

September 21, 2008 9:25 PM  

Oooh! Pretty bed!! Looks comfy! :D

September 22, 2008 2:25 AM  

Oh and in Oppish just write the word and then put a "OP" after every consonant. Your name is Jopaydope! the Y doesn't count because it makes a vowel sound.
Yeh..

September 22, 2008 2:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home