14

THANK YOU EVERYONE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

To all the blogger who are assisting in making my birthday a GREAT one! Here's a little something for you!

♥Mom♥

♥Nonohoicha♥

♥Bluey♥

♥Netsirk♥

♥Marina♥

Aunt Pam♥

♥Dad♥

♥Jackie♥


God...Hmm...Does God have a blog? Would it be something like holierthanthou.blogspot.com? Sounds like an idea for a blog for me to make....xD Well, I'll just put him there because He is AWESOME! GOD OF THE NATIONS!
Check out all of their blogs! They are great! Except for God's because He doesn't have one... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....Yet....):D

All of you may think you haven't done much, but just being a part of my life is just fine. Thanks everyone.

Nonohoicha, I wanted to apologize about last night. What with you waking up all disoriented and all...Maybe next time it will work better.

Thanks Netsirk and Bluey, for getting on at three right times and Nonohoicha for waking up so early to try. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Marina, instead of you coming here after the HSM rehearsal, why don't you go home and then after the teen meeting tonight we will come and pick you up. Sound Good?

K. Just let me know. And if any of you want anything, I'm here to return the wonderful favor.

Netsirk, how is the sitemeter? Is it working? I hope it is. Let me know if you need any help with it.

Gotta go! BYE!

6 murmurs:

Ooh! Random coincidence!

My ma brought a pretty pair of shorts to me. When I saw 'em, I thought of you, and I took the shorts and put 'em on for YOU!!!

They're fuschia. And they remind me of you. XD

Happy Birthday!!

August 30, 2008 7:46 AM  

Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a good one! Miss you a lot!!

BeaufortBeauty

August 30, 2008 8:44 AM  

I think Nonohoicha's mom knows what she's doing. It's safe eyes that had the problem last night, and who knows why? It is a good program but it has its faults.

:-)

August 30, 2008 12:55 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope you have an awesome day!

*runs off to put official happy birthday on blog*

August 30, 2008 3:07 PM  

Aw, Jaydie. You're so sweet. :)

August 31, 2008 5:28 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY---hope it wasall you wished for!!

How was the "birthday soup??"

Hugs from sunny Florida!!

August 31, 2008 1:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home