Hi!

I am finally back to blogging. Only not quite as much, because the internet here is..let me see-SLO-OW!
I have a few friends here already. I don't know their names though. But they are very nice. And I know that in my time here I can make a few more friends.
H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y JEWEL!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO! Jewel is an adult now. YIPES!
My birthday is next, but for now let's celebrate Jewel!
She is spunky and goofy and fun-loving. She loves animals and for her birthday she is getting a bunny. Her birthday is on Sunday, so we are still going to have church OF COURSE!, and then we will go to Jackie and Brian's house and have hotdogs and hamburgers. And one of the other Americans here is going to bring some donuts. YAY FOR JEWEL!
The house is fantastic! My room is ginormous, with a huge closet and a big bed and something that looks like a pulpit, but it's actually called a butler and you hang your clothes and stuff on it. I have named him Jacques. And he is mine.
IT IS COLD HERE! I am wearing a sweater and a long skirt. And very warm shoes. I already unpacked and I still have to get used to this new country.
BYE!

2 murmurs:

Oo! Fun! I hope you have good times in Paraguay!

August 10, 2008 6:51 AM  

Cute post! I can't wait to see photos of your room and BILL!
Oh and a photo of our trip to the shell factory putting our heads in the shark's mouth would be neat too, if you still have those! but really, a photo of Bill would be interesting!

August 15, 2008 12:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home