*Hyperventilates*

My birthday. Is. Two. Days. Away.

I cannot wait. Mom has decided that she will make me Chinese rice, because I love it. And, Marina is coming to spend the night. On my birthday, and we will abandon her at church on Sunday.

0.o Read this.

I had so much fun! Last night netsirK and Bluey were online, so we all had a three way game of Q&A. It was soooo much fun!
Speaking of Bluey and netsirK, I need to go and check their blogs.

Thank you, people of my Mom's blog for coming here. Be sure to read all my posts on the homepage, because I am posting many times a day now. Whenever the mood strikes.

And, I am happy, because Nonohoicha invited me, Bluey and netsirK to join and start a blog.

I am thinking of a name for it.
I like these suggestions: (.blogspot.com after these names)

4by4

storiesfrom4

nonoverblunet

netverblunono

verblunononet

blunonovernet

thatweirdblog

from42you

Think about it. Let me know which ones ya'll like.

BYE BYE!

4 murmurs:

Hello Verja my name is Jonathan from Jonathan's Journal. I seen your comment on my blog and no I don't care if you put me up on your blogroll. I'll be coming to your blog as often as I can and you are welcome to come back to mine any time you want.

Later, Jonathan

August 28, 2008 1:33 PM  

Also what exactly is your name? on your Mom's blog I seen she called you Jayed but your blog is called Verja's bunny lair. The reason I ask is so I can put your name on my blogroll instead of your blog name.

So Jayed or Verja?

Later, Jonathan.

August 28, 2008 2:28 PM  

My real name is Jayde, but I use Verja because it is the first three letters of my last name,and first two of my first name. It is my nick-name.
Put whichever you want to.
And thanks, I'll add you to my blogroll now.

August 28, 2008 2:35 PM  

I wonder what our blog/story thingy will be about.

Those are all really good names! I'd be happy with any of them.

August 28, 2008 6:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home