Hello Again!

I have a cell phone!!!! It is little and purple with a camera and I love it. Nobody knows my number yet so I don't get any texts, but when I get to church I'll give them my number.

I really want the container to get here! With my bedspread and all my knickknacks. I have SOME things here but my winter shoes and my bedspread and a bunch of my purses are in that little box labeled Jayde's Junk. Dad picked out the label. Not me.
I'm thinking that I want to paint my room like Aqua because that would match y bedspread and I'd only paint ONE wall. But I kind of want to see the bedspread and the colors first before I do that. And I have a big fuzzy pink rug on the container too. I love my room! It's all wooden and it's big! With A LOOOOOT of space for my stuff. And a desk...woo hoo....for school...yay.

I was sick with a stomach virus last night. I was throwing up, coughing, and I had a fever. I couldn't drink or eat anything because it would come right back up. Now I am super hungry but I don't want to eat until I know for sure that it is over. I couldn't even drink water! And I was moving around because I couldn't get to sleep. I kept camping out outside the bathroom laying down on the floor.

I like this place. A lot. I mean, it's different. But different isn't always bad. And knowing that I am not leaving is very great too.

My birthday is coming up! This Month! I already know what my presents are! The new cell phone being one, and I won't say the others because my mom reads my blog and she will hide them again until next year if I specifically say the objects. And I don't want that.
It is the 30th. I don't know what we will be doing, because I have very few acquaintances here. Being that I speak different and can't really understand people here.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know what is going on with me.

BYE!

3 murmurs:

OoooOoooOooOooooOOooooh!!!!!!!
Camera phone!
Awwwwwww. Poor Jayde's stomach.
OoooOoooOOoh! I will have to look for a present for thou!

August 12, 2008 5:51 AM  

i can't wait to see you!! i cant believe you're finally here!!! :D thats great you got a cel!! now you can text me!! :D

August 12, 2008 2:09 PM  

*sticks hand out*
Hi. I'm Blueh. I'm a friend of Nonohoicha's... *ahem*
Your blog ish hilarious, and I finally decided to comment. :)

I can sympathize with your stomach problems. I had that same virus, and I ended up in the hospital. :O
Two words: not fun.

My blog... just in case you wanna check it out. ;)

August 13, 2008 12:01 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home