Not Much Time To Post...

I know that today we are going to the doctor. I am going to get a shot. I don't want to, but apparently I have to. So, let it be done!
I painted my toe-nails today, peach with a white tip. My version of the French Manicure. I use it alot.
We leave in about twenty minutes...*bites nails*...
Yesterday's swim party? Turned out to be a ' let's just put on our swimsuits and not swim' day. Even though the weather was hot and muggy, the water was rebellious still.

My birthday is coming around! Four More Days! :D I am going to eat cake, and open presents at our youth meeting that night.
I can't wait!

I am going to TRY to make white chocolate chip cookies for W.A.D.E at Marina's school. W.A.D.E stands for Want A Deeper Experience.
Last time the youth leader, Mr. P, made fun of us cause we had forgotten our bibles. He said, "Hmm...WADE. Well, maybe a deeper experience would be more available with a BIBLE!

I have to go! I will get my hair cut today!

*gulps* See you! I don't wanna go to the doctor. But he's nice supposedly. Check out THIS. I will start posting a chapter a day.

BYE!

3 murmurs:

ew I haate shots....let us know how that goes...

August 26, 2008 5:25 AM  

I hate shots, too. AAAAACCCKKK!! Stay away!! For all I know, that thing could cause me great gastrointestinal pain!!

*stands awkwardly*
ehhhh... maybe I should leave now...
*quickly runs away*

August 26, 2008 5:15 PM  

You will find there's a female version, too, that's call a clitoris sizegenetics. In fact, all primates, along with human beings, feature a penis sizegenetics.That's nice to know, the way it means that foreplay and oral sex play a higher role for the sexuality of humans than in other primates and most other mammals. Since a sizegenetics is neither utilized for ones male or female for the human species (for getting a penile or clitoral sizegenetics), that means we rely on more intimate foreplay and in many cases oral sex to stimulate our partners into become sexually engorged. It's one aspect that sets human beings besides our ape brothers and sisters.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

December 08, 2012 2:54 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home