Hello...

Today's weather is sleepy. You know those days where it's all muggy and hot? And boring? Yeah? Well today is one of those days. Today wasn't really exciting, but I made a commitment that I will finish my math book in thirteen days. I am doing TEN PAGES A DAY in order to get that taunting book out of my life. At least until the container gets here. Then Mom will assign me a brand new book. And that one will be harder. Oh the joy. **YAAAAWN**
I am just not a math fan. Or an Algebra fan. Or Calculus, or any of those other disgusting names that involve a book, pencil and a person to fall asleep reading things like:

"Sally ate three BILLION divided by X and minus X plus ten divided by three hundred and fifty, percentage of eight thousand tons........of apples. What is the outcome of that?"___ To which I wrote, "she got sick."
Why don't they just say, sally ate a lot of apples. Write what you think is a lot. ??HUH? Why don't they do that?

And I love it when the book says, "Multiply yada yada yada, etc etc etc. The first one is done for you."
I've gotten in trouble writing, " Well, if they can do the first one, then why on Earth can't they do the rest?" :) Hehehehehehehehe...xD
English and Social Studies were next. I whizzed through those. They are paces, and I am a speed reader which equals=finishing fast. THAT, my fellow bloggers, is my kind of math. WORD answers. I wish someone made problems like:
Amy has bla bla bla rubber bands. She also has an older brother. What does she do? ANSWER:
Fling them at her brother.

Alex went to the store with three dollars and came back with no purchases, but only two dollars. What happened?
He got mugged.

Christina was riding her horse. She went under eighty trees, and got hit by ten. What happened? How many trees did she dodge?"
She had to go to the emergency room, and she dodged all of the evil trees because she was short.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE MAKE PROBLEMS LIKE THAT? They'd be so much easier.

2 murmurs:

OMG, this blog is so hilarious!!
Makes up for my horrid time at youth group tonight.
Kudos to you, Jayde. Kudos to you. ;)

August 20, 2008 5:23 PM  

lol, Jayde, lol. You makes me laugh.

I have gotten trouble for writting witty things too. xD
Sally would never eat so many dang apples.
I might do things really fast in school, but mom makes a whole shedule that I am tied to. BLAAH.
She ordered 8th grade history for me this year, only I'm in 9th grade history cuz I skipped 4th grade history so I could do it with my brother's friend, who was in 5th grade.
Anyways.
I really wouldn't mind doing last years history again... *snicker*

EW WORLD HISTORY THIS YEAR.
GA-ROSS!!!!!!

August 21, 2008 5:39 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home