HELLOW!

I changed today's post. I am sneaky! xD

I scheduled that post last night because I had nothing to blog.
Today I had chocolate cake batter for breakfast. It was good. My mom is making cake for the swim party thingy today.

Mom is great!
She gives me chocolate cake!

Netsirk is really nice. I really loved talking to her. She was shocked with some of the things I said. And I was likewise to some of the things she said.

I was told this morning to make Potato Salad Dressing. So I did, and it is chilling in the fridge. You know, gettin' cool? Man. I'm so cool even ice cubes are jealous! xD

I don't know what to post about. I am getting my hair cut today. Back to the perfect length I like. I don't have to mess around with it, like I do now. It takes me like an hour to blow dry it so there is no FCM taking place on my head. FCM, you ask? Well, it stands for Frizz Community Meeting.
I'm sure Netsirk knows what I am talking about. She said herself last night that she has curly hair and therefore curly hair is frizzy. DO you know what I mean, Netsirk? Do ya? :D

My birthday is five days away! I cannot wait! I know what my presents aaaaaaaaare! Hehehe xD!

Wowee...I'm bored. Like, bored? You know, bored. In the dictionary it means: To make weary by being dull, repetitive or tedious.

YUP!

*takes a bite of Mom's buttered French Bread*

I am so bored. BY THE WAY, Pen of jen won first place on my other caption contest. My mom second, and pen of jen third. That's just sad. Did ANYONE read my CLICK HERE on the post way back when???

Grr..... Um, anyways, does anybody like my new avatar? I like it. Be sure to read my profile! I just edited it!

Blueh...You are funny funny. And I barely ever say that, so take it as an honor.

Marina! HellooooooO! I can't wait to see you Saturday hehehe!

And now I have to go because...Well...There is nothing to post. I have made a new rule for myself, though. That I don't have to make just one post a day. I can make as many as I want! HAHAHAHA! XD IT'S MY BLOG!
So, check my blog a couple of times a day now. Because I post whenever the urge strikes.

BYE BYE! Nonohoicha...YOU HAD BETTER ANSWER MY QUESTION ON YOUR BLOG!!!

Oh, and can someone please help me with a ticker? I want one but it always says SINCE instead of TILL. So helpy? Thankies.

3 murmurs:

;)
Thank you.

I always thought I had a warped sense of humor. XD
And my youth leader just thinks I'm being silly (which happens more often than one thinks), and it drives me nuts.

Yaay for people who appreciate my brand of craziness. :D :D

August 25, 2008 9:20 AM  

...
Well thanks for saying something nice about me. >:-(
xD
Umm...you kind of commented after I posted the answers to the questions so I didn't see it...I commented on my own blog as my dad so you could go there...

August 25, 2008 10:04 AM  

I DO know what you mean! I hate frizz. Almost as much as I hate slow internet and internet psychofreaks. :p I should show y'all the full extent of my frizzy hair some time. I could have a fro if I wanted to.

August 25, 2008 9:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home