There's Some Birthdays Comin' Round Yonder Corner!

That sounded cheesy, I know. But, hey I'm bored.

OOH!
oh!
OOH!
oh!
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
presents, desserts! fun galore!
sing it with me once moooooooooore! OOH!
oh!
OOH!
oh!
Because it's the moooost....wonderful tiiiiiime of the yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear!

*claps* that was fun.

I love this time of year. Summer birthdays are by far the best...or...wait a minute....My birthday is in the ---winter? Yeah...I think so.
I'm freezing here for my birthday!
I want to SWIM for my birthday. In HEAT. I'll post about when I am gonna jump in the pool and freeze for your entertainment. Later. Not now, because I am sick.

Here are some nice big letters for the birthdays coming up! (That I know of! If I missed anyone, let me know, and I'll come back and add you!

♥♥♥BLUEH♥♥♥

♥♥♥NONOHOICHA♥♥♥


♥♥♥BEAUFORTBEAUTY♥♥♥

Click the big letters and go leave them a nice comment, cept for Beaufort Beauty, cause she doesn't have one!! And, hi ~k~ I will now go and leave YOU a comment on YOUR blog.

3 murmurs:

Yaaaaay! I'm excited. :D :D Internet birthday bash! :p :p

And you said you wanted to know...

My birthday is the ninth. ;)

August 21, 2008 8:08 PM  

I love birthdays! Especially when it's mine, but mine is far, far away.

Happy early b-day to everyone!

August 21, 2008 10:05 PM  

Oooh thank you! I'm still looking for your virtual present. I'll have it to you by the 30th. HEheheehe
My B-Day is in november!! I can't wait! EE!

August 22, 2008 6:22 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home