Yeah...Hi...

I just read everyone's blogs. I am sleepy.
I FINALLY cut my hair. But I wanted it a little shorter than it is now. I asked Jewel if it was the length I had asked for, but Jewel said it was fine just so she could get HER hair cut. 0_0

Doesn't matter. It had happened twice, so I'd have done the same thing.

Today is blogger party day! Muna and a few others are coming over! I can't wait! There will be coffee. Mmm...

I jumped in the pool. Yes. I. Did. I changed at about 3 yesterday, put my hair up and then slowly waded in...VERY slowly. It wasn't that bad! After the temperature shock, and you go all the way under, you're fine. So I slipped and dipped around.
Then I got out.
Then Dad got in, so I got back in. Take notice, that, it was 9 when Dad got in.
The pool is very nice. Rectangular! *Oooh!* Shiny! *Aaaah*. o.0

I just woke up. I am still in my pajamas. My eyes are like begging for more sleep. After standing up for hours yesterday (read all my posts before this one and you'll understand), it felt nice to sit down and listen to some nice, praise and worship, just pretty guitar and piano hymns. I love that CD. 0.o. Majesty Strings. Aah..It puts me to sleep. Which is good. 'Cause I am nocturnal. I am a ball of energy. I get bored easily, and I can't stand silence. So I must talk or listen to something or someone. Soft hymns are perfect to put me to sleep.

Today my plan is to...Um...Well, first Mom has asked me to please dust the whole house, then dust the glass tables. 0.o. I'll get started on that as soon as I've had breakfast and I am out of my pajamas.

A NEW DAYYYYY!!! YAAAAAAAYY!!!!

The other day, there was a spider. I named him Pablo. And there was an annoying mosquito. I was sitting here, typing. I know Pablo. He's my friend. The mosquito, I named him Cheese (because I like cheese), was getting on my nerves. He was buzzing around my head.
I sighed exasperatedly, and said, "Pablo, this is Cheese, Cheese, that's Pablo."
Pablo looked happy to meet a new friend. Cheese, not so much.
Pablo was coming down. He is a shiny dust color. Not poisonous. Don't worry. I know my friends and my venomies. :)
Anyways, as soon as Pablo got on the computer screen, I leaned in and whispered to him.
"Pablo! Do me a favor, and eat him for me, would you please?"
Pablo nodded. And then I watched as he invited Cheese to his house for supper, you know, told him what time to be there and where and everything.
Two minutes later, Cheese was no more. I had a small ceremony for him. I ate cheese & crackers to remember him by.
Then I slapped eight air high-fives with Pablo and then shooed him onto the wall.
And now he is watching as I type this. Not knowing that I am posting about him. Hehe!xD!
So that's Pablo. I really suggest getting house-hold pets when you don't have a dog or cat or anything normal. A horsefly. A lizard. A tree-frog, in my case. Her name is Wiz. She is fast, and she lives by my Mom's orchids. So I have a few animal friends. :D
Until we get a cat, bunny, turtles and a dog. :D
AND, we have a bird nest on our telephone pole! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I took some pictures. Maybe I will blog them sometime soon. It's really cool.
I will name the Mama bird Felicia, and there will be a baby named Naomy and another baby named Nirzie. Unless the babies are boys. Then the two babies will be Joel and Josh.
Good.

And now I had better go eat breakfast and change into day clothes. Not...*looks at pajamas*...These.

Be sure to read my entire paaaage! And check out my story blog! GO ON! NOW! SHOOOO!

2 murmurs:

Nice Pablo!!! xD
You blogged like the second before I came to read your post yesterday...must go read.

August 27, 2008 5:56 AM  

Yay for Pablo! Spiders are nice because they kill pests like Cheese. Milo, me gecko, eats Pablos and Cheeses. XD

You really should get a bunny. It just goes with your whole theme.

August 27, 2008 1:58 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home