Eclectic Post! Quiz, Update, RANDOMNESS!

QUIZ 1:

Name five things that not everyone knows about you:
1. I always have to sing the alphabet to figure out what letters come before and after.

2. I put empty milk cartons in the fridge just to annoy my brother. But...sniffle...I can't do that anymore!

3. I wrote and composed a song about being bored, one time when I was bored. I'll post the lyrics tomorrow. Be sure to check!

4. I love this quote: "People who say nothing is impossible obviously never tried to nail jello to a tree.

5. I invented this little quiz! Off the top of my head!
*!*!*!*!*!*!!*!*!**!*!*!*!**!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

Update:

My cell phone is acting very wierd. I can't text. It says it doesn't have service support, and I know it does! RRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Like, I can get text messages, but I can't reply to them. It's driving me up a tree!

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS! YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

And now, I have to go. BYE BYE!

6 murmurs:

r u having fun with ur phone? miss u

August 13, 2008 5:39 AM  

Hi Monkey!

Yes, I love my phone, but it is driving me up a tree! It won't text!!! grrr....

August 13, 2008 6:58 AM  

1. when i walk through automatic doors i use the force
2. I once considered throwing my little sister jayde down the outhouse when she would not stop singing "milk and Cookies" another song she made up.
3. another time I considered throwing my little sister jayde down the outhouse when she would not stop singing "milk and Cookies" another song she made up.
4. I hate shoping, especialy when its is aimless in nature wondering from one isle to another an looping back in the other direction, acheiving nothing but zigzags.
5. I love cream cheese, no like "give me the cream cheese or i'll blow so and so's head off. while the chances off me being the gunman are very high, lets say i am not, lets say i'm the one who has the cream cheese, Gunman threatens to kill someone demands my cream cheese. I reply "keep your hostage im getting a bagel" besides we are not suposed to negotiate with terorists.

August 13, 2008 8:06 AM  

Thanks for commenting Josh...Very funny. Yeah, I remember driving you nuts with ...

"IM GONNA HAVE SOME
MILK AND COOKIES!
MILK AND COOKIES!
MILK AND COOKIES!
I"M GONNA HAVE SOME
MILK AND COOKIES
MILK AND COOKIES
MILK AND COOKIES!
IM GONNA HAVE SOME
MILK AND COOKIES!
MILK AND COOKIES!
MILK AND COOKIES!
IM GONNA HAVE SOME
MILK AND COOKIES!
MILK AND COOKIES!
MILK AND COOKIES!
IM GONNA HAVE SOME
MILK AND COOKIES
MILK AND COOKIES
MILK AND COOKIES
IM GONNA HAVE SOME
MILK AND COOKIES!
MILK AND COOKIES!
MILK AND COOKIES!

See why he thought of throwing me down the outhouse!
Now, imagine that song in a high pitch, squeaky voice!

Haha...

August 13, 2008 4:21 PM  

ROFL!! I'm so glad I commented. You're one of the most hilarious girls I have EVER met. :D :D

August 13, 2008 6:34 PM  

Miss you! The day you wrote this post was your Uncle Agustin's 45th birthday! Oh and it was Fidel Catro's as well! LOL I like to tease him about being a dictator just like Fidel

August 15, 2008 12:22 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home